Adobe InDesign – Advanced
Adobe InDesign will allow you to produce eye-catching, high-quality designs for print and the web, creating artwork and creative layouts from scratch and using production techniques.
All Adobe InDesign training courses are instructor-led at your site or scheduled (contact us for more information) and include PC Hire, course notes and exercises PLUS six months’ post-course support. All courses can be customised to your needs at no extra cost.
You’ll learn intuitive and efficient workflows for creating and managing long documents, best practice for managing content imported into InDesign. We’ll show you how to create interactive PDF presentations and forms, work with advanced typesetting options and effects and scripts. You’ll learn how to use the transparency flattener, separations preview and preparatory work for output.
- Managing your InDesign project eco-system
- Working with long documents
- Numbered lists, pages, chapters, foot and endnotes
- Apply Grep styles and Grep search
- Introduction to Interactivity and PDF forms (text, signature, lists, checkboxes, other controls)
- Installing and running scripts
- Images and image data (metadata, inline and anchored objects, Bridge)