Data Protection Training (Level 2)
Our Data Control Course covers the 8 Principles of Data Protection in detail including security of data, social media consents, email constraints, protection of your organisation, the rights on individuals and more.
Delegates will gain:
- An understanding of the Data Protection Act 1998
- Awareness of the consequences of failing to comply with the Data protection Act
- Details of how to stay within the law when conducting your day-to-day activities, including:
- Understanding what is and is not lawful
- Restrictions on data capture
- Data processing and the law
- Keeping data accurate
- Controlling personal or sensitive data and the rights of the individual
- How, as an individual staff member, you can uphold your company security systems
- Maintaining your good reputation through the prevention of human error causing a security breach.
- Subject Access Requests
- Direct Marketing dos and don’ts
Independently Set Examination
This Level 2 course is independently examined by Hand In Hand Qualification Awards Limited – they have a strict syllabus to which we must teach, as any of the content may occur in the exam.
We provide onsite courses at a range of locations around the UK – contact us for more information on upcoming courses.
Our training consultants can also provide tailored onsite training for your organisation to meet your particular needs and requirements.
|Course Length||1 day workshop|
|Location||Nationwide - call for details|
|Number of Delegates||10-15 delegates|
Need more information?
Call one of our specialist training consults for additional information about our Onsite Courses or to book this course.